At Wellington Eye Care & Diabetes Eye Center of Northern Colorado, Dr. Larry Eklund and our entire Wellington optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. As an optometrist in Wellington and Fort Collins, our primary eye care service includes a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr. Eklund and our team of optometry professionals provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. Our Wellington optometrist also offers glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care.
Dr. Eklund and the Wellington Eye Care & Diabetes Eye Center of Northern Colorado team take even routine eye exams very seriously. During a yearly or bi-yearly examination, our Fort Collins and Wellington patients will receive a patient history review, a series of vision and eye tests, assessments of eye focusing and movement, and an eye health evaluation. Our optometrist will discuss any additional testing that may be required to diagnose an eye disease or condition. Call us a today at (970) 568-7161 to schedule an appointment.
Not sure that glasses are for you? Ask our Wellington staff about contact lenses. Advances in the field of optometry have produced a variety of different types of contact lenses with a range of benefits. Rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily-wear soft, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, and planned replacement are the various types of contact lens options available today. Our Wellington optometrist will discuss the various options with you to determine which type will best fit your needs and lifestyle. Schedule your examination today by calling (970) 568-7161. They are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions.
Laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, commonly referred to as LASIK, is a corrective alternative to glasses or contact lenses. Like glasses or contact lenses, LASIK is a method for treating refractive conditions including nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. At Wellington Eye Care & Diabetes Eye Center of Northern Colorado, Dr. Eklund provides pre- and post-operative exams for LASIK and other eye procedures. Call (970) 568-7161 today to schedule an examination to see whether you are a candidate for LASIK.
Wellington Eye Care offers a full range of services, including:
- High Definition Eye Exams. We use the most advanced diagnostic instruments to help you see better now, and well into the future.
- Guaranteed Contact Lens Success Program. Love your contacts, or we’ll buy them back! When you purchase contact lenses here, they are guaranteed against prescription changes, and even from tears that occur during normal day-to-day handling.
- 2-year Temple-to-Temple Warranty. Scratched your lenses? We’ve got you covered. Dog ate your glasses? We’ve got you covered. Our no-hassle program covers normal wear and tear as well as manufacturer’s defects for 2 full years. Simply put, you would have to buy 2 or more pairs of glasses everywhere else to equal one pair from Wellington Eye Care.
- 24-hour Emergency Eye Care. You never know what might happen. If you need emergency care, call our main line at 568-7161. You will be informed on how to get in contact with Dr. Eklund 24 hours a day.
- Share the Care Program. We all refer our friends and family to places we enjoy. Now you can earn substantial savings on your next eyewear or contact lens purchase for referring your friends and family. It’s our way of saying thank you!